Qualis Four Year Business Plan approved by Epping Forest District Council
Qualis Business Plan, which sets the ambitious agenda for the growth and development of the organisation over the next four years, has been approved by Epping Forest District Council.
The Four Year Business Plan (2021-2025) has been developed with the Council to allow for a combined vision that brings significant benefits to the District
Paul Hewitt, Group Operations Director for Qualis Group said, “The approval of our first Four Year Business Plan is a great achievement for the Group. It sets out our ambitious plans for growth in core areas including property investment, development and facilities management. We are delighted to have secured Shareholder approval and we look forward to working with the Council over the next four years and seeing our activities positively impact the community.”
Over the next four years Qualis aims to:
- Secure planning permission for the initial developments providing quality homes and community facilities
- Explore how it can continue to invest in regeneration across the District by creating a strong development pipeline
- Continue to build the property investment portfolio to generate further income
- Agree the initial projects within Qualis Community, focussing on employment, sustainability and accessibility
- Work with the Council to consider transferring additional services including, asset management, grounds maintenance, facilities management and housing contract services.
Councillor Chris Whitbread, Leader of Epping Forest District Council said: “This four-year business plan shows what exciting times are ahead for Qualis and Epping Forest District Council. We look forward to working with Qualis to deliver this business plan over the next four years. Together with Qualis we will regularly review it so we can both ensure we are providing what is needed for the district and the local community.”
Qualis is already generating nearly £2 million a year for the Council. The Business Plan forecasts this income will more than double in the coming four years, going a long way towards solving some of the predicted financial challenges the Council faces.
The financial success of Qualis is key in enabling Epping Forest District Council to protect valuable core services to residents and keep Council Tax low.